Weekend Shopping

T-shirt and skirt from Korea (during my trip in 2009) Floral mini luggage tote from Paper Market Lace socks from Topshop Booties f...

T-shirt and skirt from Korea (during my trip in 2009)

Floral mini luggage tote from Paper Market

Lace socks from Topshop

Booties from Bugis Village (comes with inner platform soles)



Some ladies requested for a full length photo of what I wore in my Peperoni Pizzeria post . Well, here it is. ;) I've reworn this ensemble on several occasions with different shoes, bags and accessories. The pretty mini luggage tote was a birthday gift from Andrina some time back.

Speaking of Andrina, we had so much fun shopping for affordable vintage clothes over the weekend at Bugis Village!

I bought this pink floral dress below.


But I was wondering if I should have gotten this grandma style-inspired dress as well. I'm smittened with the lace collar but somewhat doubtful about the colour and print.


On second thought, it makes me look like a school teacher from the 1970s. Haha.

Is it a yay or nay for you? (Tell me nay so I can save some money ok?:P)

--------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this post, do follow me on Networked blogs (click on my blog's left sidebar).

If you like my outfits, follow me on
Lookbook and Chictopia too!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...