Shopping knows no boundaries

Staying at home is not good. I bought yet another top..wahahha...I love stripes!!!! Oh and for those who asked about the junk food t-shirts....

Staying at home is not good.

I bought yet another top..wahahha...I love stripes!!!!
Oh and for those who asked about the junk food t-shirts..they're from www.alltherage.com.sg.

*Edited to add: The striped top is from msdivineshopper.blogspot.com. They're students from my alma mater and I think they've very nice and affordable clothes. Nope, I don't know them personally. :)

Recently, my friend and I have been toying with the idea of bringing in clothes from overseas to sell online, perhaps via my blog. No firm plans yet though. What do you guys think?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...