Fuzzy :)

I wish I could turn back time and do part-time modelling/acting for fun again. It's quite lucrative and boredom never ever strikes (only...

I wish I could turn back time and do part-time modelling/acting for fun again. It's quite lucrative and boredom never ever strikes (only lechers do). I really enjoyed doing those stints during my school days, but oh well..my priorities are different now.

Anyway, today's a happy day cos a client casually offered me a job at his organization, but I doubt I'll ever accept it because I know too much about the industry. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too righteous or just simply too disinterested in the sector. Haha.

Regardless, it really warms my heart to know that most of my clients appreciate what I do for them. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...