A Gift

Received a new pair of shades from the sweetest boy ever! I must say it was quite a steal too. :) Shades, a must-have for sunny days and da...

Received a new pair of shades from the sweetest boy ever! I must say it was quite a steal too. :)

Shades, a must-have for sunny days and days when you have sore eyes haha.



The redness in my eye has subsided, but it still itches sporadically. Itch, be gone!

I must say I look pretty ridiculous in spectacles because my lenses are horribly thick. My colleagues have been teasing me about my "new" appearance:

Colleague 1: Wow you got sore eye??? How come one eye only? Must have peeped at some guy using a telescope right?

Colleague 2: Still very pretty lah. It's a different look. Erm..you look very studious now.

Here comes the ultimate:

Colleague 3: Wah..who are you??!! Who are you?!!!

-_-"""""

With such colleagues, who needs enemies?

Just kidding.... I thoroughly enjoy their company. ;)

Alright, time to go to bed and nurse the itchy eye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...