Chairs

I'm so infatuated with Kartell. We just bought the Stone stool by Marcel Wanders for Kartell from Kartell's flagship store at Centre...

I'm so infatuated with Kartell. We just bought the Stone stool by Marcel Wanders for Kartell from Kartell's flagship store at Centrepoint, and I am so looking forward to having Louis Ghost chairs by Philippe Starck in my living room now. It is out of stock till January, and apparently, there are only 16 pieces available. :(. Kartell's having 30% storewide now by the way.

My Stone stool in Crystal. I'm using it for my vanity table:The Louis Ghost Chair - I want it in glossy black:


The Louis Ghost in Crystal. I initially wanted the crystal ones, but we thought black would go better with our red sofa.

I saw the Victoria Ghost chairs at JW's friend's ROM ceremony on Saturday, and I was the only nut raving about it endlessly.
Tell me that the stocks will be arriving soon pls?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...