Wasted

This week has been an exceptionally busy one as my colleague based in HK came back for some meetings that I arranged for. She's madcap f...

This week has been an exceptionally busy one as my colleague based in HK came back for some meetings that I arranged for. She's madcap fun, and all of us ended up at Wala's on Friday for farewell drinks. I think we had 20 tequila shots and 10 jugs of whiskey cola and vodka cranberry among 5 of us. We even saboed one of my colleagues on stage to dance a silly mambo dance, on the pretext that we were celebrating his birthday (not!). Eventually, all of us did the merlion except for the HK babe. :( No pics for the night though. Wasted!(singlish but pun unintended nonetheless :P)

An outfit that I wore last weekend. Was still sick then so that explains the pale face.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...