Baggy tops

I've yet to upload my Middle East trip pics, but here're pics of what I wore today to have lunch with the in-laws. I love baggy tops...

I've yet to upload my Middle East trip pics, but here're pics of what I wore today to have lunch with the in-laws. I love baggy tops like these because they are so comfortable and easy to wear. I'm feeling lazy today, so I did away with my usual make-up, except for eyeliner.

This particular top is asymmetrical. It is longer at the back and shorter in front. It also has a cute tag line that reads "Officer, stop all these men but the tall handsome one from following me!!.."

JW said it sounds like something I would say. *rolls eyes*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...