Sale Post

I need to clear some space in my wardrobe, and I decided that this would be an opportune time for me to share my dresses with you girls. :) ...

I need to clear some space in my wardrobe, and I decided that this would be an opportune time for me to share my dresses with you girls. :) These are either brand new or have only been worn out once/twice. For your reference, I am 1.6m tall and usually wear UK6/XS.

If you'll like to get any of these items, please leave a comment with your name and e-mail address or e-mail me directly at regina.chow@gmail.com. Prices are inclusive of normal mail postage.

Thanks babes!


1) Grey Bandage Dress (without inner black tube) - Brand New

Bandage dresses are all the rage now. Need I say more? This is made of very comfy, soft cotton and would fit S-M sizes. Match this with a pair of fierce heels to achieve the city chic look.

$15 - Sold


2) Ribbon Checked Dress - Worn twice
I love ribbons, hence I couldn't resist getting this cute dress adorned with 7 little bows at the neckline. It's a structured dress and would be appropriate for work when paired with a jacket(albeit a little short for me). ;). Fits XS - S.

$14


3) Candy Pink Dress - Worn once
Cute cotton bib dress with adjustable straps - you can wear it as a halter or a spaghetti strap dress. Comes with little floral motifs and gold rose buttons at the bib. Bib is made of chiffon. Fits XS - S.

$16

4) Smocked Summer Dress - Brand New
This is such a sweet summer dress, complete with polka dots (I have a soft spot for polka dots too!) and cheerful floral prints. Made of cotton and can be worn both on and off-shoulder. Fits XS- SM

S$15

4) Navy Blue Toga Dress - Worn once
This is one of my favourite dress. Toga dresses are sexy and flirty, yet not too revealing. This alluring dress is especially feminine as it has cascading frills on one side. How very charming!

S$17 - Sold


Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...