All-day Breakfast at Prive

I'm finally back in town after a 2-week long work trip in Europe! I got back yesterday afternoon but I was back at work today, feeling d...

I'm finally back in town after a 2-week long work trip in Europe! I got back yesterday afternoon but I was back at work today, feeling dreary and all. I'm physically tired but mentally awake. The worst combination you can ever imagine.

Anyway, I've been pretty addicted to all-day breakfast places recently, especially after my frequent visits to Riders Cafe and subsequently, Wild Honey (I will blog about it soon!). The thought of filling my tummy with fresh, crisp bacon and runny eggs is enough to make me salivate. This is what I call comfort food!

Oh..and not forgetting, my comfort drink - Hot Chocolate! I don't drink tea or coffee because I get heart palpitations from them. Although Laurent Bernard's hot chocolate is still my all-time favourite, the hot chocolate here is almost comparable as well. It is rich yet not overpoweringly sweet, and goes very well with all the breakfast sets.


I personally think that the breakfast set at Prive is comparable to that of Riders. The best part is, you can choose to have your breakfast outdoors and feast on a spectacular view of the sea at the same time, or sit indoors in the comfort of air conditioning.


Sometimes, I find Riders a little too crowded and humid for my liking, so Prive is a wonderful alternative for breakfast! My only gripe is, the pancakes here aren't that great, so I'll still head on down to Riders when I have a craving!

The weekend is finally here again, marking another opportunity for busy workaholics to enjoy breakfast/brunch at a leisurely pace! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...