Bags & Accessories

Many friends have asked about my haul from my recent trip to Europe. Well, wait no further...here they are! There was a 10% discount on the ...

Many friends have asked about my haul from my recent trip to Europe. Well, wait no further...here they are!

There was a 10% discount on the Loewe Amazona bag at Harrods and the Prada tote was heavily marked down. I also wanted to get a Longchamp for my mum, but I just couldn't find the perfect bag! :( Looks like the search will have to resume on my next trip.

I was choosing between the black and the camel colour, but I eventually settled for this. I was very pleased with myself when I bought this as it was the last piece, but now I'm wondering why I had to add another black bag to my growing collection of various black bags. Talk about cognitive dissonance. I guess I can't get enough of black bags with gold hardware.


The Prada tote is perhaps my most functional bag to date. It is very light and just the perfect size for my laptop, wallet and other knick knacks.


Chanel earrings


Ribbon accessories



Gifts for the hubby :)

There was also a massive sale at Karen Millen, Topshop, Ms Selfridge and New Look. Needless to say, I bagged numerous good buys from these stores as well :P.

Now, while you happily browse through photos of my loot, please excuse me while I have a plate of grass for breakfast.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...