Graze@Rochester Park

I know many of you must be wondering..is this yet another entry on breakfast? :P Erm, yes, unfortunately. As I mentioned, I was and am still...

I know many of you must be wondering..is this yet another entry on breakfast? :P Erm, yes, unfortunately. As I mentioned, I was and am still going through a breakfast phase!

My second visit to Graze took place just before I left for Europe. Karen, Bernice, baby Arielle and I decided to meet at Graze for brunch on a lazy Sunday afternoon.


I still remember Karen told her friend that we were going to Graze at Rochester Park and how bizarre that actually sounded. The thought of a herd of cows (i.e. all of us) going to graze at the park still cracks me up. Hahaha!!



I like the restaurant's interior design. The eclectic mix of mismatched furniture, dark walls and chrome accessories creates a bold picture of elegance without compromising on functionality.


I had the Eggs Florentine, which happened to be one of the better ones that I've tried. The most important ingredient for eggs benedict (to me at least) is the hollandaise sauce. Here, the hollandaise sauce is buttery and flavourful with just a tinge of sweetness. I personally dislike the eggs benedict at Riders because the hollandaise sauce is just way too sweet!


Karen had the waffles, topped with ice-cream and a generous serving of strawberries. :) Silly me forgot to take a photo of Bernice's breakfast. She had bacon hash, which is essentially potatoes with fried eggs. There was a dead housefly on her plate when the dish first arrived, but thank goodness we got the dish promptly replaced.


Finally, here's a parting shot of us with baby Arielle, who just woke up from her nap. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...