Lunch@Jalan Kayu

I just got back from a short getaway to Bali with my girls! I've yet to sort out my photos but you'll certainly see them in time to ...

I just got back from a short getaway to Bali with my girls! I've yet to sort out my photos but you'll certainly see them in time to come.

Went to Jalan Kayu for lunch one weekend. I've always had a penchant for buffalo wings, especially the ones at Jerry's. JW too. We tucked into the buffalo wings with relish, and happily forgot about taking photographs.


I do have some photos of the place though. The randomly placed photo frames and retro aeroplane add a quaint yet homely touch to the restaurant.


After the yummy wings, it was time to indulge in silky smooth bean curd from Selegie Soya Bean, which also has an outlet at Jalan Kayu.


Finally,here's a parting shot at one of the back alleys.
I have a brand new piece of this preppy checked dress for sale at S$29.90, so drop me an e-mail at regina.chow@gmail.com if you're keen! - SOLD-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...