Europe

I'll be heading to Austria in 2 weeks. Many of my friends were puzzled by my decision to make a trip there because it is not particularl...

I'll be heading to Austria in 2 weeks. Many of my friends were puzzled by my decision to make a trip there because it is not particularly known as a tourist hotspot or shopping heaven, for that matter. But well, I do have other hobbies besides shopping you know. ;)

Music, theatre and art are just some of my other interests, and Austria is one country that I have always wanted to visit because of its musical and cultural heritage.

Moreover, JW and I have always been fans of Europe and the European lifestyle. Now, that explains why we purchased this painting for our Master Bedroom recently:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...