The Prata Place - Springleaf Garden

JW introduced me to The Prata Place a couple of months ago and it is now my favourite prata place! Pun unintended. :P Unlike other shops, t...

JW introduced me to The Prata Place a couple of months ago and it is now my favourite prata place! Pun unintended. :P Unlike other shops, the servings here are huge and the pratas are not greasy at all.


I usually go for the egg prata. It is fragrant and exceptionally crispy, even when it has been left on the table for a while. The best part is, it only costs S$1.50! Very economical indeed.


We brought my family there recently and they loved it as much as we did. I am so looking forward to my next meal there! ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...