Marmalade Pantry

It's about time I shared this restaurant with everyone, if you haven't yet had the chance to try it out. The crabmeat linguine here...

It's about time I shared this restaurant with everyone, if you haven't yet had the chance to try it out.
The crabmeat linguine here is a favourite of mine.

The tomato sauce is very flavourful and its smooth consistency leaves you wanting more. You'll also find that the chili and pine nuts lend that extra burst of flavour, adding variation in taste. It's so very addictive!

Marmalade Pantry serves all-day breakfast too, which led to my other half's decision to order french toast drizzled with chocolate sauce. I thought it was pretty average.

(JW: It tastes better than your crabmeat linguine loh!)

I mean, how different can french toast taste?! Give me my Tunisian from Wild Honey anytime. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...