Seeing Red

I never used to like red, but I started taking a liking to the colour in recent years because it seems to complement my fair skin tone. It a...


I never used to like red, but I started taking a liking to the colour in recent years because it seems to complement my fair skin tone. It also adds a pop of colour to the rows of black dresses that hang in my wardrobe.

This particular dress, which I wore for the first day of CNY, caught my eye because of its origami inspired design and the cute embroidered sparrows sprinkled all over. It looks almost like a painting, don't you think? The well cut silhouette accentuates the female form, making this the perfect alternative to a cheongsam.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...