Lunch at Novus Cafe

I love visiting the museum, so you'll see me there whenever there's a new exhibition in town. I visited the museum again recently, ...

I love visiting the museum, so you'll see me there whenever there's a new exhibition in town. I visited the museum again recently, and I will share more about my visit in my next post. Till then, this post will be dedicated to the lovely Novus Cafe at the National Museum.

Novus Cafe is another cafe that I adore, not only for its gorgeous interior decor reminiscent of the opulent baroque era, but also for its affordable and delectable main courses.


Are you falling in love yet?


I love to chill out in this quiet little cafe with a glass of iced lavender tea.


Chicken Fillet and shoestring fries deep fried to golden perfection

Bratwurst Sausages with Mashed Potatoes


In the company of my soul mate. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...