Feathery Neutrals

The understated elegance and versatility of neutral shades should never be undermined. Besides black, neutral shades are the only other co...

The understated elegance and versatility of neutral shades should never be undermined. Besides black, neutral shades are the only other colours that add a touch of sophistication and finesse to your wardrobe effortlessly.

Forever 21 applique top

Tiered skirt from Fa Yuen Street, Hong Kong

Transparent Heels with leopard print soles from Far East Plaza

I got this ethereal feathery skirt from Fa Yuen Street in Hong Kong during my recent trip but I never found the opportunity to wear it till recently. Gorgeous isn't it?


My love for neutrals doesn't just stop there. I finally got my hands on the highly coveted Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette which I've been waiting for since Christmas!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...