Austria (Innsbruck): Seegrube Mountain

As I was looking through some videos that I took in the past, I found a short clip of my visit to Seegrube Mountain in Innsbruck, Austria. T...

As I was looking through some videos that I took in the past, I found a short clip of my visit to Seegrube Mountain in Innsbruck, Austria.




The breath-taking view was so captivating, we spent several hours just admiring the beauty of mother nature while sipping on hot chocolate.

It felt like heaven on earth. I can't wait to do this again when we head over to Europe. ;)

Have a good weekend everyone!


--------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this post, do follow me on Networked blogs (click on my blog's left sidebar).

If you like my outfits, follow me on
Lookbook and Chictopia too!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...