Statement Jewellery

I bagged some statement jewellery during my weekend stay in KL, which was quite unlike me because I've never really been a huge fan of a...

I bagged some statement jewellery during my weekend stay in KL, which was quite unlike me because I've never really been a huge fan of accessories. I find it a hassle having to match them with different outfits.


Well, that was until recently at least. I started including more plain, minimalist pieces in my wardrobe and thought it would be interesting to jazz them up with jewellery. That way, I'll get different looks without having to do a wardrobe overhaul.


I love this beautiful statement necklace. It is an instant conversation starter and the soft pink hue makes it the perfect accessory for plain pastel tops and dresses.


Besides the necklace, I also came across this lovely ring encrusted with pearls and roses. It was love at first sight and even my other half gave his stamp of approval. I don't usually bother about men's opinions on fashion but sometimes, a little affirmation helps. ;)



--------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this post, do follow me on Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs (on my blog's left sidebar).

If you like my outfits, follow me on
Lookbook and Chictopia too!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...