ClubCouture: My Dream Dress Contest

Hello lovelies! As a ClubCouture ambassador, I was given the opportunity to design my dream dress. Here's my design! If you like what yo...

Hello lovelies!

As a ClubCouture ambassador, I was given the opportunity to design my dream dress. Here's my design! If you like what you see, please click on the photo below and "Like" it to vote for me!

This dress, to me, is the epitome of femininity. It's all about lace, satin and bows - the perfect combination I adore.




Most importantly, the cutting of the dress is designed to enhance the female silhouette in the most elegant way possible. The luxurious satin material makes it versatile enough for both work (just throw on a blazer and you're all set to take on the boardroom) as well as a hot date thereafter!

I'm pretty excited because a total of 5 designs have been submitted by the respective ClubCouture ambassadors and the top 2 designs will eventually be manufactured by ClubCouture! One lucky voter per dress will also win the dress they voted for. :)

If you want to see this dress get manufactured and also win it in your size, please click HERE to vote for me! :)


Voting ends 17 October.

Thank you!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...