Detachable Lace Collars

Inspired by Prisca , who DIY-ed some of her pretty collars to mix and match with different outfits, I decided to try my hand at it too. I bo...

Inspired by Prisca, who DIY-ed some of her pretty collars to mix and match with different outfits, I decided to try my hand at it too. I bought some pretty lace, ribbons and pearls and got down to work with some assistance (a lot actually!!!) from my mum who spent the entire afternoon helping me to get my act together.


This is my first DIY lace collar! I have a couple more that I intend to put up for sale soon. :)


These collars are great as accessories and can instantly dress up a plain neckline or even change the overall style of your favourite dress/blouse. I love how versatile they are!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...