Hair Encounters

Petite Eyelet & Lace Maxi from ClubCouture Wedges from Liz Lisa If you haven't already realized, I'm sporting a different hairs...

Petite Eyelet & Lace Maxi from ClubCouture
Wedges from Liz Lisa

If you haven't already realized, I'm sporting a different hairstyle in the photo above. I've recently acquired a couple of hair extensions and they've proven to be extremely useful for lazy days when I still want to look groomed without having to spend time blowing my hair. :P

Over here, I'm wearing a pony tail extension. It's very easy to use and works just like one of these hairclips.


All I have to do is tie my own hair into a ponytail with a rubberband, clip on this large ponytail hairclip and I'm ready to go! If you like, you can also accessorize with a fancy hairpin to complete the look. ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...