Essie French Affair and Nice is Nice

I love pastel colours, even more so when I see them on my nails. I'm usually pretty lazy when it comes to painting my nails, but these p...


I love pastel colours, even more so when I see them on my nails. I'm usually pretty lazy when it comes to painting my nails, but these pastel shades from Essie gave me the impetus to be a little more hardworking when I was in Australia.

I've come to realize that Essie is probably the only nail polish brand that offers such a wide selection of beautiful pastel colours. The pastel pink shade is called French Affair while the Lavender hue is called Nice is Nice. Both colours are from the Essie 2011 Spring Collection.

I saw the mini sized nail polishes at an Asian cosmetic shop at just $5 each, decided I couldn't resist such a good deal and brought them both home with me. They may not the latest colours, but they're gorgeous nonetheless!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...