Latest Addition in the Accessory Drawer

I've been trying to resist the H bangle for a while, but obviously all efforts to do so proved futile. Lady luck must be shining on me t...


I've been trying to resist the H bangle for a while, but obviously all efforts to do so proved futile. Lady luck must be shining on me though, because the ever so thoughtful hubby decided to get it as a present. Of course, much of the credit goes to Karen, who brought this lovely bangle all the way back from Paris.

Under normal circumstances, I would have gone for black or orange just because I love the contrast, but the rational side of me thought that I should go for a neutral colour that goes well with practically everything in my wardrobe. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...