Tokyo Luxey & Japanese Beauty Products in SingaporeMonday, May 12, 2014
I was introduced to Tokyo Luxey earlier this year during a briefing session for bloggers conducted by CEO of Rouge Asia, Ms Chie Maeda a...
With Tokyo Luxey, you will now be among the first outside of Japan to get your hands on these up and coming brands. All you have to do is sign up to be a Luxey!
Your role after being accepted as a Luxey
- Try beauty and lifestyle goods supplied by TOKYO LUXEY and publish reviews of the products on your blog and via social media channels
- Publish beauty and lifestyle-related content and information supplied by TOKYO LUXEY on your blog and via social media
- Share and introduce the content from your blog and social media accounts to the TOKYO LUXEY site’s timeline
- Introduce TOKYO LUXEY to friends who you feel would be appropriate for our community
What you get as a LUXEY
- Receive exclusive & new Japanese beauty and lifestyle-related information and content from TOKYO LUXEY
- Sample exclusive beauty and lifestyle products from Japan
- Participate in the joint development of Japanese beauty and lifestyle-related goods via TOKYO LUXEY sponsored programs
- Receive special pricing reserved only for TOKYO LUXEY members on products that you sampled
- Become eligible to participate in TOKYO LUXEY’s affiliate program (details will be sent separately)
- Become eligible to participate in exclusive experiences sponsored by TOKYO LUXEY (e.g. a makeup session with a famous Japanese makeup artist)
- Special invitations to Japan will be offered to individuals who are recognized for remarkable involvement or results as a LUXEY
For a start, here are some products that I received and would recommend to everyone. I have tried every single one of them myself and am currently still using some of these products in my daily routine. If you would like to know how you can get hold of these products, do read on for more details at the end of this post.
1) Make It & Co Skincare Set