Chanel Cambon

I've been looking for a pre-owned authentic Chanel Cambon in white since last year, because I just can't bear to part with my cash a...

I've been looking for a pre-owned authentic Chanel Cambon in white since last year, because I just can't bear to part with my cash at the boutique.

One year later, I chanced upon a pre-owned one in excellent condition with warranty/authenticity card, box, dustbag, paper bag..what have you.

But, I still can't bear to part with my money.

HAHA....shit. can someone just buy it so I don't see it in auctions?!!!

I'll probably regret it..but I think I prefer to be cash rich, not asset rich. :P

**Edited on 28 Aug: THE BAG HAS BEEN SOLD!!! UGHHHH.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...