New Buys

My friend, Karen, has just set up a blog shop to sell her accessories, and as a show of support for her new venture, I decided to purchase t...

My friend, Karen, has just set up a blog shop to sell her accessories, and as a show of support for her new venture, I decided to purchase two pretty earrings!

This is a one-sided earring. I intend to match it with a pearl stud on the other ear. :D

This pair is so me. :P

The designs are very intricate, and the best part is, they are all very affordable too! Definitely value-for-money.

As the accessories are all painstakingly hand-made by my friend and her partner, you can also be assured that you will not find the same designs in Singapore, or in any other part of this world for that matter.

What are you waiting for? Visit her blog at http://the-first-chapter.blogspot.com for more fantastic buys! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...