Trial Makeup (long time ago in early Sep)

Here're the photos before I forget about them. I think I must be one of the very few brides to be who attend gown fittings and the trial...

Here're the photos before I forget about them. I think I must be one of the very few brides to be who attend gown fittings and the trial makeup session without the groom in tow.


Two friends wanted to come along for the trial makeup session, but they weren't available at the last minute. :P I wasn't the least bothered though, for I have confidence in my own taste...hahaha





**Edited to Add: Close-up Shots of the make-up
(images are slightly blurred cos I cropped these from full-length photos taken at a distance :P)

You Might Also Like

18 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...