Black on Black

I've been busy helping a friend out with her last minute wedding preparations, so here's just a simple outfit post. My Europe posts ...

I've been busy helping a friend out with her last minute wedding preparations, so here's just a simple outfit post. My Europe posts will have to wait till I have more time on my hands.

I'm currently going through a black phase. Black has always been one of my favourite colours because it is sharp, mysterious and versatile. While black is a staple colour in any wardrobe, playing with textures and different fabrics helps to add dimension to the ensemble when you have too much black going on in one outfit.

Ok it's time for me to zip off. Enjoy whatever's left of the weekend!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...