Catching up in London

It has been eons since I last caught up with Sheryl, my JC classmate, but she hasn't changed one bit! I was so glad we finally got to me...

It has been eons since I last caught up with Sheryl, my JC classmate, but she hasn't changed one bit! I was so glad we finally got to meet again after all these years because not only do we share the same birthday, we share many other similar traits as well.

I'm guessing the easiest way to tell us apart is by the number of shopping bags we each have. No prizes for guessing who has more. :P

Hint: The one who has more shopping bags just had a plate of grass for breakfast.


She's still as sweet as ever, always lovingly referring to me as the evil twin when I am obviously the good one, though I have to admit (albeit rather grudgingly) that this is also a case of the pot (i.e. me) calling the kettle black.


We had lunch in a quaint little french restaurant at Covent Garden, followed by crazy shopping!


That day alone, we covered Oxford Street, Bond Street, Covent Garden and Harrods...how amazing is that?




As you can tell from the photos, the weather in London was exceptional while we were there. It was sunny yet breezy, totally unlike the typical gloomy weather that Londoners are so used to. Needless to say, that was probably the key reason why the streets were jam packed with people! The only time when the streets were empty was when the world cup matches were on!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...