Monochrome Collection

I have two brand new dresses here in classic designs and colours. They'll never go out of style and are so very versatile! I absolutely ...

I have two brand new dresses here in classic designs and colours. They'll never go out of style and are so very versatile! I absolutely adore pieces that can easily take you from day to night with a quick change of accessories and make-up.

1) Ebony Beauty (Price: S$29 inclusive of normal mail) - SOLD OUT-

Ebony Beauty is elegance personified. I love everything about it, from its simple, well-cut silhouette to its smooth satin material. (Click on images to enlarge)

Close-up of the pleated heart-shaped neckline and capped flutter sleeves.




2) White Innocence (S$29 inclusive of normal mail postage) - LAST PIECE-

White Innocence is simplicity at its best. Made of chiffon with satin straps, this is one of my favourite summer dresses as it is effortlessly flirty and feminine. Need I say more?



Both dresses fit UK Size 6-8. I'm 1.6m tall.

If you like what you see, drop me a note at regina.chow@gmail.com to make your purchase! Limited stocks only. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...