My Birthday Celebration Yet Again

I've just received the full set of birthday photos from Karen and I just couldn't wait to post them up! Yes, I blogged about my bi...

I've just received the full set of birthday photos from Karen and I just couldn't wait to post them up! Yes, I blogged about my birthday previously (click here) but here's the final piece to complete the jigsaw.

Just before Sushi delivered Leonidas, all of us gathered for a massive pig-out session at Vivocity's Shin Kushiya. This is another Japanese restaurant with absolutely yummy yakitori and grilled dishes.

Sweet Sushi surprised me with a cowhide rug for my early birthday gift! I was very touched as I've always wanted one and she actually remembered! This thoughtful gift is now sitting in my guest room and I get this warm, fuzzy feeling every time I look at it.

On my actual birthday, Jolene, Karen, Ethan, JW and I had a scrumptious meal at my favourite Japanese restaurant, Nanbantei.

JW got me a mini cake, a bouquet of purple Eustomas (my favourite flowers!) and a long Chanel pearl necklace (many thanks to Jun for purchasing this on his behalf!).

After a hearty lunch, we popped by Old Town White Coffee to unveil the presents they got for me. There were so many gorgeous items hidden within the lace paper bag!

I feel very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and loved ones. The company is all that matters and I'm grateful to have these beautiful people in my life.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...