ClubCouture Photoshoot

Remember I blogged about being a ClubCouture Ambassador for 2011? Now here's what you've all been waiting for - the behind the ...

Remember I blogged about being a ClubCouture Ambassador for 2011?


Now here's what you've all been waiting for - the behind the scenes photos of our photoshoot!

ClubCouture organized a photoshoot for all their ambassadors early this year. Thanks to ClubCouture for being so accommodating, I was fortunate to have been able to do this shoot together with my dear friend Jolene!

We arrived bright and early on a Sunday morning at the studio to have our make-up and hair done before the shoot. Within the blink of an eye and a touch of the make-up artist's magic wand, we were instantly transformed into glamour girls.

And then, it was time for us to get down to work! Besides posing for my daily outfit shots and my blogshop, the last time I actually did a professional shoot was when I was part-timing during the summer holidays in school.

Imagine my trepidation when I was told to do high-fashion poses with various props! I could only look on in envy at some of the other ambassadors who posed effortlessly for the camera with such poise and finesse. Posing was practically second nature to them. Boy do I need to pick up some skills from the experts.

After some effort, here are my final shots:

Jolene and I paired up for this photo. Check out Jo's toned, silky smooth legs!



My individual shots:

The Red Structured Halter Dress is a gorgeous bare-back cocktail dress that adds a delightful pop of colour to the sea of little black dresses at parties. It is, unfortunately, already sold out on ClubCouture.

Nonetheless, fret not, for this beauty comes in timeless black too.

My second outfit was a sexy bodycon black dress. It accentuates the female silhouette without compromising on style and is the perfect little black dress to hit the clubs!


Check out ClubCouture's New Arrivals and their latest collection, City Lights!


There's also a special discount exclusively for my lovely readers! Enter the code "REGINA2011" when you checkout to enjoy 15% off all purchases!

Time to go shopping!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...