TCC & Ribbons Galore

One of my favourite haunts for comfort food is TCC, especially its outlet at International Building. I love the outlet's neo-classical...

One of my favourite haunts for comfort food is TCC, especially its outlet at International Building. I love the outlet's neo-classical decor, immaculate service and delicious food. The fact that the service staff are always attentive without being intrusive is absolutely commendable.

I also like the al fresco dining area here, which is an excellent spot for people-watching while enjoying the night breeze.

Here's what I wore for a casual dinner at TCC.

It is no secret that I have a penchant for ribbons, so here you have it, an overdose of ribbons all over.

Top: Budget find at S$15 from Far East Plaza (FEP)

Ribbon Shorts: An old pair which I also got from FEP


Ribbon Wedges: Mitju (I've had this for years!)


Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (last season's)

Fifi Lapin Necklace: Fayfey.livejournal.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...