Wong Tai Sin Temple & Landmark Cafe

On our 3rd day, we visited the Wong Tai Sin Temple , the place to go if you want to have your prayers answered. I am a freethinker and while...

On our 3rd day, we visited the Wong Tai Sin Temple, the place to go if you want to have your prayers answered. I am a freethinker and while I like to believe that my fate lies in my own hands, sometimes it helps to have a little divine intervention. I believe in karma too. What goes around, comes around.

After paying our respects to the various Gods and deities, we found our way to a long stretch of fortune tellers to have our fortunes told. The only nugget of information about our fortune-telling experience that I'll reveal here is that the fortune teller thinks that JW is a good husband, much to his pleasure. LOL.


After the visit to the temple, my friends continued shopping while I met my uni friend, Kelly, who is based in HK now, for high tea at Landmark Cafe. It has been years since we last met!

The food here is so delicious I wish the cafe offered larger servings. There is always a long queue at this popular cafe and it doesn't accept reservations on weekends, so do head down early to get a seat.

Finally, here's what I wore that day before we changed for our girls' night out at Lan Kwai Fong. :) More on that in my next post!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...