Prague Polka Dots

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as frequently, but I've been so overwhelmed by the sights and happenings around me. I'm cu...

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as frequently, but I've been so overwhelmed by the sights and happenings around me. I'm currently in the Czech Republic, where I visited Prague and am now in Cesky Krumlov, a beautiful town that is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. I'll blog about the attractions I visited in Barcelona and Prague separately when I have better wifi connection and more time on my hands. Of course, I will also be replying your comments soon. I love reading them so do keep them coming!

For now, I'll leave you with an outfit shot in Prague. :) Don't be deceived by these photos on the iconic Charles Bridge. The bridge looks practically empty here, but truth be told, the maddening crowd in Prague almost drove me crazy because I couldn't admire the beauty of the city in its entirety without having to elbow through truckloads of tourists!



Polka dot tunic from Far East Plaza


Nude patent wedged boots from Far East Plaza

Ribbon bag from Naraya

Rosette ribbon hair clip from Ching, Far East Plaza

This polka dot tunic is one of my favourite pieces for travelling. It doesn't crease at all, is lightweight and thus perfect for hotter days. It is also great for layering when temperatures nosedive.

Have a great weekend everybody! Meanwhile, there'll be more outfit shots coming your way. ;)



--------------------------
If you enjoyed reading this post, do follow me on Networked blogs (click on my blog's left sidebar).

If you like my outfits, follow me on
Lookbook and Chictopia too!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...