Navy Blue

I've never really been a fan of blue, but this navy blue jacket changed my mind about the colour. I got this jacket from Cotton On while...

I've never really been a fan of blue, but this navy blue jacket changed my mind about the colour. I got this jacket from Cotton On while shopping with my aunt one day and I love how versatile it is. It's perfect with casual wear but you can easily transform this into corporate wear with a quick change of outfit.


Jacket from Cotton On
Sequin top from Ms Selfridge
Faux leather shorts from City Plaza
Black flats from Chanel

In other news, we've just shifted into our apartment and bought a car (you can catch a glimpse of it in the background) a couple of days ago. It feels wonderful to be independent but at the same time, it feels somewhat odd to be living away from family in a foreign land. The good news is, we still meet up for lunch/dinner every other day and that alone is enough to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

I'm counting my blessings everyday. ;)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...