Curly Twirly Dress by DOT

Chase those Sunday or Monday blues away and get a little pick-me-up with DOT ! After all, a little retail therapy could well be the antidot...

Chase those Sunday or Monday blues away and get a little pick-me-up with DOT! After all, a little retail therapy could well be the antidote for any negativity that comes your way. ;)

I love dresses that can take me from work to play and the Curly Twirly Dress is just perfect. The sweet ruffles that adorn the neckline, coupled with the subtle pleat details, lend an air of femininity and grace to this breezy little dress.

I especially like the modest length and the simplicity of the design as this can only mean that the styling options are endless.

Throw on a jacket to transform it into a work-appropriate dress or let your creative juices flow by adding a quirky accessory or two for the weekend!


The Curly Twirly dress comes with a sash too, but you can always use your own belt to add variety and interest. Another accessory that I'm absolutely crazy about is socks, so this time, I threw on a pair of white lace socks for a more girl-next-door look. ;)


Curly Twirly Dress from DOT
Vintage belt from my mum's closet (yes, literally)
Lace socks from Paddy's Market (Sydney)
Nude pumps from Salvatore Ferragamo

For updates on DOT's new arrivals, LIKE their Facebook page here!

Happy shopping dearies! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...