Vanilla Cafe

Besides massage and shopping, checking out new cafes was another item on our Bangkok trip agenda. I meant to visit Vanilla Cafe on my last...


Besides massage and shopping, checking out new cafes was another item on our Bangkok trip agenda. I meant to visit Vanilla Cafe on my last trip in June but time wasn't on my side then, so I was really excited when Karen suggested going there this time!


Nestled amidst lush greenery at 53 Ekkamai Soi 12, Vanilla Cafe is a quiet respite away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Housed in a beautifully decorated bungalow, the setting is non-pretentious and cozy, definitely a great place for tea and desserts.


We had lunch there as well, but trust me, the food was nothing to shout about and almost everything was too salty. The drinks and desserts are fabulous though, so if you intend to drop by, just go straight for the desserts. The desserts here are so popular, they literally sell out in a matter of seconds. In fact, there was hardly anything left when we ordered, but thankfully we managed to snag the last daifuku!



Other than the desserts, we were also very smittened by the stunning decor, which explains the numerous photos that we took on our way out. Here are some of my favourite snapshots for your viewing pleasure. ;)


Credit goes to my lovely hubby JW, who doubled up as the photographer the entire trip. Photography isn't his hobby (not yet), but he sure takes splendid photos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...