Featured: Trendencias belleza

Just found out that one of my outfits taken in Prague was featured in Trendencias belleza , alongside popular Lookbook nu bloggers...





Just found out that one of my outfits taken in Prague was featured in Trendencias belleza, alongside popular Lookbook nu bloggers such as Elle Ribera and Zoe S. Many thanks to Carolina L. for the feature!

The article is entirely in Spanish, which is beyond me, but I do know that the post is about bloggers' hair accessories, thanks to Google translator. 

In the short excerpt above, it was stated that my style resembles that of a baby doll and I usually use collars or hair accessories to accentuate my outfits. It ended with a question on whether I had too many bows in this particular outfit. (Not sure if the translation is accurate because the bulk of the translated text was in broken English, but this is the best I can do.)

What do you think? Whatever it is, I love my bows way too much! :P


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...