Manly Beach

We prayed for good weather the night before we planned our Manly beach outing, and thank goodness lady luck was shining on us! I...







We prayed for good weather the night before we planned our Manly beach outing, and thank goodness lady luck was shining on us! I can't begin to tell you how much I love the beaches in Australia. The sand is silky soft, the skies are such a gorgeous shade of turquoise blue and the waters here are just so sparkling clear. 

Don't even get me started on the bikini babes and surfer dudes. With eye candies sprinkled in  every corner of the beach, one really can't ask for more!


We chilled out at the beach for a while before heading indoors for some light bites. The baked scallops and bruschetta were divine. I mean seriously, I haven't tasted anything that isn't divine in Sydney. That only means I've been putting on weight, but I'm absolutely loving the whole experience!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...