Pink Ballerina

  My aunt exclaimed in utmost delight that I looked like a ballerina when she saw me in this outfit, hence the title of this post. It&...

 

My aunt exclaimed in utmost delight that I looked like a ballerina when she saw me in this outfit, hence the title of this post. It's a pity that I can't dance ballet for nuts, for this outfit drew many compliments that very day. Some came up to me to gush about how dolly the entire ensemble was while others were curious about how I did my hair. 

Indeed, this only proves that Australians are some of the nicest people around. I am very grateful that I haven't witnessed any form of racism to date and most importantly, everyone has been extremely sweet, friendly and helpful. 

My only gripe is that the banks here are much less efficient than what I'm used to back home. Oh well, I guess compromises have to be made. After all, I do appreciate the slower pace of life here. ;)

 Bow Camisole from Alannah Hill
Tulle skirt from City Plaza
Black pumps from Chanel
Korean hairband from Yuan, Far East Plaza

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...