Queen Victoria Building

QVB is probably the most beautiful and iconic shopping malls that I've come across in a long time. Its romanesque design, dome-shaped ar...

QVB is probably the most beautiful and iconic shopping malls that I've come across in a long time. Its romanesque design, dome-shaped arches and colourful stained glass are just some of the highlights of this historical building that dates back to 1898.

There are days when all I want to do is sit down, have a cup of tea and watch the crowd go by. The Vienna cafe here is one such lovely spot here. On days when I crave for dim sum, Fat Buddha on the top floor of QVB is where I'll head to.


I love walking in Sydney so there are times when I'll just walk all the way to Circular Quay from George Street. Now that I'm back in Singapore, walking has become a thing of the past. The weather here is so hot and humid!!



Pink Tweed Jacket from Great World City
Reversible tank from Bangkok
Mint green jeans from Glassons
Black pumps from Chanel
Bag from Prada
Necklace from F21, Hairclip from Alannah Hill

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...