Hurricane's Grill

I've been wanting to dine at Hurricane's since forever, and it was entirely by chance that we stumbled upon one of its branches at T...

I've been wanting to dine at Hurricane's since forever, and it was entirely by chance that we stumbled upon one of its branches at Top Ryde City one day when we had nothing to do and a lot of time on our hands.

I recall that Angela was with me the last time I went looking for Hurricane at Darling Harbour. It took us a while to find the restaurant and in the process, we came across this strange Thai restaurant called Thai Foon Restaurant, which really cracked us up.
I guess Australians really fancy typhoons and hurricanes. LOL. Alas, the Darling Harbour branch was fully booked and I didn't have the chance to step in then.

Anyway, for the uninitiated, Hurricane's specializes in premium Australian beef steaks, ribs and bbq chicken, marinated in its signature sauce, which is apparently of South Africa origins. This is one restaurant that tourists frequent just to get a taste of Australian cuisine

We shared a full rack, which looks so much larger in real life than it does in pictures, that my jaw dropped momentarily when it was served. I love ribs. It is an absolute joy to tear the juicy, succulent and well-marinated meat from the bones and savour the decadent goodness of it all.


We ordered garlic mushrooms as well and boy, the mushrooms were bursting with flavour with every bite. I would highly recommend this side dish, especially if you're a fan of garlic, like me!


Note to self: I should really stop blogging about food during the wee hours of the morning, because it only makes me salivate and crave for food.

Now, excuse me while I reach for my Krispy Kreme donut.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...