What's in My Handbag?

Recently, I decided to reorganize the contents of handbag because it was getting way too heavy for my petite frame and I was starting to...

Recently, I decided to reorganize the contents of handbag because it was getting way too heavy for my petite frame and I was starting to get backaches. You know how some girls like to bring their entire bedroom (excluding clothes) out with them? Erm, yes I was guilty of that.

So, after a massive cleanup, I thought I'd share what's in my handbag now. I can do without a mobile phone (yes I'm serious!), but not without these. These are my absolute must-haves.


(Clockwise from top)
 1) Watsons Baby Wipes - Singaporeans would exclaim at how "auntie" I am, but honestly, I can't live without wet wipes! It cleans everything and this particular type that I have has the most amazing floral scent.

2) Chanel wallet - I am generally more accustomed to long wallets and have gone through a couple of Prada ones (I still use a long Prada wallet when I'm in Singapore) but this Chanel wallet is so compact and durable, I love using it when I'm overseas.

3) Blink Intensive Tears eyedrops - The climate in Australia is pretty dry, and since I use contact lenses, eye drops are a must for me.  

4) Duo adhesive eyelash glue - I carry this around for emergency touch-ups as I usually have falsies on.

5) Loccitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream - This was a gift from Felicia because she knew I can't live without hand creams. I like the light texture, which absorbs into your skin instantly. Comes with a sweet cherry blossom scent too!

6) Jurlique Lavender Hand Cream - I carry 2 hand creams with me in case 1 runs out. I know, I think of everything! Haha. The Jurlique hand cream is richer than the Loccitane one. It's my holy grail, especially during the cold and dry winter months. It's probably the best hand cream I've ever used and I'm planning to buy another tube soon. 

7) Lucas Pawpaw Ointment - This is one of the best multipurpose balms that you can ever find. I use this as a lipbalm because my lips are perpetually chapped but this works as an ointment for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel, rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash. Yes I just copied that off the back of the tube. I've actually tried it on cracked skin and it works!

8) MAC Angel Lipstick -  I hardly use lipsticks but I carry two around just in case I need that extra perk-me-up on days when I'm tired. This is my favourite nude lipstick as the pinkish undertones ensure that I don't look pale and sickly.

9) YSL Rouge Volupte #8 - This is a creamy blue-based pink hue with an opaque finish that glides onto your lips effortlessly. I like that it is highly pigmented and one stroke is all you need. The Rouge Volupte range has a very creamy formula which keeps your lips moisturized the entire day. The colour also stays so incredibly well that there are times when I don't need to touch up even after a meal. I use this on days when I want a stronger lip to lend a touch of colour to my face.  

This is what it looks like on me (I dabbed on the lipstick instead for a more sheer finish):


Hope you enjoyed this post! :)


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...