Arm Cuffs - The Alternative to Bangles and Bracelets

Before you think this post is gonna be about something remotely kinky, please get your head out of the gutter mister. ;) Sorry to...

Before you think this post is gonna be about something remotely kinky, please get your head out of the gutter mister. ;)

Sorry to disappoint you. I actually just meant to show pics of my latest accessory, a matt gold arm cuff from Diva. I've been wearing a lot of basic tops lately, which makes accessorizing a necessity, and I'm absolutely loving how a simple geometric arm cuff like this adds panache to my otherwise plain outfit. It makes a great arm swag and the best part is, you don't have to think about coordinating your stash of bangles and bracelets. How convenient!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...