Boldly Subtle

We woke up bright and early for breakfast one Sunday at Grub. Alas, we weren't early enough and ended up having to wait for about ...


We woke up bright and early for breakfast one Sunday at Grub. Alas, we weren't early enough and ended up having to wait for about 45 minutes for a table. With so much time on our hands, we decided to take a stroll around Bishan Park, where Grub is located. 

The tranquil surroundings and fresh air awakened our senses. To a large extent, it calmed our nerves too as we were a little upset about the long wait for the table. You know how they say a hungry man is an angry man? The description cannot be more apt. On hindsight, the food was worth the wait and I will share more about their breakfast menu in a separate post.


 Now, for my outfit for the day. I don't usually get out of the house this early on a Sunday, and JW took about an hour to wake me up from my deep slumber. The minute I got up, I slipped into the first dress that I saw in my wardrobe, threw on a contrasting statement necklace, grabbed my bag and dashed out of the house. 

I actually like the juxtaposition between the pastel dress and bold accessories, which explains the title of this post. To complete the look, I threw on a pair of nude heels to balance out the colours. Hope you like this ensemble as much as I do!



Dress from TippyJess
Bag from Hermes
Shoes from Zara
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...