Fashion Fridays: Audi Star Creation OOTD

In today's edition of Fashion Fridays, I will be sharing with you my outfit of the day (OOTD) for Audi Star Creation, which jus...



In today's edition of Fashion Fridays, I will be sharing with you my outfit of the day (OOTD) for Audi Star Creation, which just took place on Monday. My pick for that evening was a laser cutout dress in electric blue, complete with matching cutout shoes. 

I am drawn to laser cutout designs, especially when the cutouts are juxtaposed against bold colours as they add interest and dimension to an ensemble.



I had a most enjoyable evening, which left me in awe of the inspirational designs created by the 12 finalists. Before the show even began, the air was already bustling with positive energy and it was amazing just to watch Singapore's sharpest fashionistas walk by. This is perhaps real-life satorial splendour at its best. If you are interested, I will be sharing more on that and the runway show in a separate post soon.

I wish I had time to attend the rest of the fashion shows at Audi Fashion Festival this year. The excitement and exhilaration of seeing new collections is so addictive, I wish the show would never end.




Ching Dress
Zara Heels
Hermes Birkin Bag
Chanel Earrings

Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...