Fashion Fridays: Front Slit Pants & Crop Tops

 I have always been a skirt or dress person, but pants have started to infiltrate my wardrobe recently. It is rather strange but I only ...


 I have always been a skirt or dress person, but pants have started to infiltrate my wardrobe recently. It is rather strange but I only just discovered how carefree I feel whenever I wear pants. I don't have to pay as much attention to the way I walk or sit, and I don't have to worry about my skirt flying up when the wind blows. It sounds as if I am exaggerating here, but believe me, there were several times when I had to hold on tightly to my skirt just to make sure I didn't end up doing a Marilyn Monroe.

This front slit pants from Carrislabelle is one of my favourite pants to date. The key highlight of this pair of pants lies in its double slits at the front which result in an interesting peek-a-boo effect. I love how you can show just a hint of skin and leave the rest up to imagination.



 These are the perfect statement pants and they look especially amazing when you walk. The lower half of the pants open up, just like how a butterfly would open its wings.




 I wanted the pants to be the centre of attraction in this ensemble, hence I kept the rest of my outfit simple with a plain white crop top with pearl accessories. I should have gone for a strappy pair of heels as well, but I really couldn't resist slipping into these gladiator heels from Sophia Webster to add a touch of edginess to the clean lines.

I wore this outfit on the last day of my staycation with the girls. JW had just returned from a rockclimbing trip in KL as well, and we had a lunch reservation at Gunther's, my favourite restaurant for french cuisine now. If you follow me on instagram (@reginachow_sg), you would probably have caught a glimpse of the dishes that left a glorious impression on us. 


Top from Young Hungry Free
Pants from Carrislabelle
Shoes from Sophia Webster (Available at On Peddar)
Bag from Givenchy
 
I hope you enjoyed this week's edition of Fashion Fridays. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend ahead!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...